Timothy P. Crisafulli
Attorney at Law, Estate Planning and Elder Law
Tim’s legal practice is devoted to helping families. By focusing his practice on trusts, estates, probate, and elder law, he helps clients ensure their wishes will be honored, their life savings protected, and their loved ones cared for. Whether planning ahead or facing a crisis, Tim’s empathetic approach and strong listening skills leave clients informed, empowered, and relieved.
A former social studies teacher and past president of the Fayetteville-Manlius School Board, education remains central to Tim’s practice. He invests the time necessary to ensure clients truly understand challenges they face, explore their options, and then tailor an approach that fits their individual needs. Tim strives to ensure that clients’ understanding of their estate plans is as thorough and complete as the plans themselves.
Tim is a family man. When he is not helping clients, his greatest joy is spending time with his wife, Kelly, their two teenagers, and their second grader.
- New York University School of Law, Executive LL.M. in Taxation
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Justinian Honor Society
- Order of the Coif
- Associate Member and Member of Editorial Staff, Syracuse Law Review
- Recipient, Robert M. Anderson Publication Award
- Arthur L. Cohen Scholarship
- Chancellor’s Scholar
- Syracuse University Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, M.S.Sc.
- Le Moyne College, B.A., summa cum laude
- New York
- United States Tax Court
- Central New York Council for the Social Studies, Former Member of Board of Directors and Chairperson for Professional Development
- Lawyers with Purpose, Trainer for national organization of estate planning and elder law attorneys.
- American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Continuing Legal Education Trainer.
- Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District Board of Education, Former member and past president