Law Firm Client Services Coordinator
$18.00 an hour
Full Job Description
Fayetteville area law firm devoted to helping clients is seeking candidates who are open to new possibilities, excited about continuous learning, collaborative, adaptable, curious, generous, and who embody outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. Our law firm is an outstanding place to work where you will be valued, treated with respect, and empowered to grow.
Our new team member must excel in providing exceptional customer service at our growing law firm. The client services coordinator will be the primary point of contact for the law firm. As such, the successful candidate must enjoy communicating with clients in-person, by telephone, and in writing. The client services coordinator must be able to work independently to schedule client meetings, manage attorney calendars, ensure the timely progression of client matters though law firm processes, and make certain that both prospective and existing clients’ experiences exceed expectations to enhance the law firm’s reputation in the community. In addition, the client services coordinator will provide administrative support, including filing, scanning, managing law firm correspondence, and using software to assist with invoicing and file management.
The Client Services Coordinator must always maintain confidentiality with regard to clients, firm interests, and employees. The successful candidate may perform other duties as necessary to keep the production and administrative functions of the firm operating smoothly and efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Updating information entered in client management and billing software
- Scheduling attorney, paralegal, staff, and client appointments
- Communicating with attorneys and paralegal regarding client concerns
- Answering phones and assisting with client intake
- Managing law firm correspondence by scanning, copying, faxing
- Creating, organizing, and maintaining electronic and hard copy files
- Drafting correspondence and other word processing
- Organizing waiting area, conference rooms, and meeting materials
- Organizing virtual meetings and associated materials
- Maintaining up-to-date records in law firm software
- Entering data in law firm management software to generate weekly financial reports
- Greeting clients in a professional, courteous, welcoming manner
- Associate Degree or equivalent office-related experience required
- Notary public or willingness to certify as notary public
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn and operate client management software
- Experience working in a professional office setting preferred
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly organized and strong follow-through
- Strong and detail-oriented writing ability
- Ability to multi-task
We offer a competitive compensation package, including starting pay of $18.00/hr, 401(k) upon vesting, a flexible schedule, and opportunities for advancement. Crisafulli Gorman, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by December 30, 2022.