Crisafulli Gorman, P.C. Law Firm
Comprehensive Planning to Protect Your Loved Ones, Assets, and Legacy
At Crisafulli Gorman, P.C., we focus on estate planning, elder law, asset protection, business law, and closely related practice areas. This involves helping our clients find answers to tough questions, the kind that keep them up at night, such as:
- If my spouse or I need nursing home care, how will we pay for it? Can we get help from Medicaid?
- How can I protect my assets, and those I leave to my children, against creditors, taxes, divorce, and other potential threats?
- How can I ensure that people of my choosing will have the authority to make financial and medical decisions for me if I become disabled?
- How can I ensure my assets will go to the people I want to receive them after I pass away?
- What is the best way to structure my business so that my personal assets are protected?
- How do I transition out of my business smoothly and profitably?
- How can I make sure my child with special needs will receive quality care when I can no longer provide it myself?
- What is involved in settling my mom or dad’s estate? How do I administer their trust?
If you are concerned about issues like these, we can help you find solutions—and the peace of mind that comes from having a thoughtful plan in place for the future.
We invite you to explore this site to learn more about who we are, what we do, and how we can help you protect the people you love and the assets you own. Better yet, why not attend one of our complimentary educational workshops—either live or remote—or contact us to schedule a consultation? We welcome the opportunity to meet you in person. Let’s talk soon.
WHO WE ARE
Our founding attorneys, Tim Crisafulli and Doug Gorman, share similar backgrounds. Both grew up in central New York, where each was the youngest of five siblings. Both lost a parent at an early age. Both are former teachers. Both had children of their own while attending law school. They studied together at Syracuse University College of Law, where Doug graduated first in his class (Tim wasn’t far behind).
6883 East Genesee Street, Suite 2
Fayetteville, NY 13066